www.advertorial-co.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Website”) is a Website and domain name created, owned and operated by Advertorial FZ LLC (“The Company”). The Website and its logos are trademarks of The Company. All images and product names used on The Website are property of The Company. All information included on this site, including, but not limited to, any and all text, graphics, logos, images, articles and such, is the sole property of The Company. No material or information contained on this Web Site shall be downloaded, used, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, transferred, distributed, or exploited in any way without the previous written consent of The Company. Any unauthorized downloading, use, copying, reproduction, republication, posting, transmission, transfer, distribution or exploitation of such materials and information is prohibited. You will be fully liable for any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property owned by The Company.
Price and availability information is subject to change without prior notice. All prices quoted are in AED unless otherwise stated.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
The Site user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order, through a notification sent in an app, or both. The confirmation will be sent after the payment has been processed as soon as practically possible.
LATE CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
For late cancellations or change requests (late is defined as less than 24 hours before the start of the service);
Where a customer was not present to avail the scheduled service and as a consequence the service was not delivered;
In such cases Administrative charges will apply. Such charges will depend on the type of service which was scheduled.
PAYMENT OF CHARGES
Any applicable administrative charges will be communicated to the Customer at the time when the request for cancellation or changes is made.
- Charges are deducted at the time of cancellation in case of a late cancellation and for late changes at the time of completion of the delivery of the service.
- Charges for No Shows are applied once the Company is notified by its partner suppliers.
Should the Company, based on the delivery confirmation of our service partner, charge a user whereas the service was in fact not delivered, the Company will refund the full amount to the user. It is the responsibility of the User to bring such cases to the attention of the Company by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of the due date of the scheduled service.
Any other refunds including those listed above will be made as credits to the users registered account on Advertorial FZ LLC or onto the original mode of payment, as may be deemed appropriate by the Company.